We would like to reassure all our customers that Termico is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our staff & our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before & During Your Warranty Renewal Inspection:
• Termico can confirm that none of our pest control technicians have been overseas in the last 3 months
• Termico can confirm that none of our pest control technicians have been diagnosed with or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
• All our technicians will sanitise their hands before entering and after leaving your property
• All our technicians are equipped with gloves and respirator masks.
Note these respirators have a filter which protects against all types of wet and dry particles, such as dust, smoke, aerosols, spray, asbestos, bacteria, viruses and mould, giving both yourself and our technicians a much higher level of protection than achieved by wearing a P2 dust mask.
• All tools & equipment used will be cleaned before and after inspections
• All our staff are practising social distancing by 2 metre separation between you and others at all times.
We would like to assure everyone that we are taking the safety of both our customers and staff very seriously, and all our staff are doing their part in minimising the spread of COVID19 where possible.
We thank you all for your continued support.