With amazing benefits, attractive salary, sociable work hours and all training supplied and paid for by Termico, while you're also being paid a full time wage. What are you waiting for? Apply to join our team today!
Yes that's right, Termico Pest Management is offering a unique opportunity for those interested in becoming a Pest Control Technician. Those successful will be provided with the necessary training & support to gain a Cert III in Pest Management, while being paid a full time wage!
Termico Pest Management is part of the Termico Group, an independent, Western Australian owned company carrying out a wide variety of specialised home services. The Termico Group was established in 1996 and services the Perth metropolitan as well as selected regional areas.
Termico provides traineeships that combine practical on the job training with in house classroom tuition. This provides an opportunity for people new to the industry to gain the necessary qualification & licensing requirements while being paid a full time wage.
The Course work to obtain a Cert III in Pest Management is delivered in our own dedicated training room, accredited by TAFE & over seen by ApprentiCentre to ensure a nationally recognised qualification.
Fully supervised training is provided initially, while learners progress to a Provisional license issued by the Pesticide Safety Division of the Heath Dept. Ongoing training over about 8 months advances Provisional License holders to the Cert III qualification & a Full Pest Management Technicians License.
All our technicians are trained to the highest level and provide with:
• A fully maintained vehicle
• Advanced reporting system and equipment
• Ongoing training & support
You will be responsible for conducting pest inspections and treatments to residential and commercial properties, in accordance with Regulatory Standards and company policy & procedures.
The following requirements are essential for all applicants:
• Current Manual driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills
• Punctual & Reliable
• Well organized
• Able to work efficiently unsupervised
• Health and Safety Conscious
• Have a can do attitude showing flexibility and adaptability
• An attractive salary (not contract work)
• Full training provided and paid for by Termico Pest Management- you do not have to go to Tafe
• Ongoing training and support
• You will be provided with a vehicle which is fully maintained (so no need to worry about paying vehicle registration costs, servicing and repairs)
• Fuel cards will also be provided.
• Where possible you will be kept close to home however if you have to travel more than 30mins to your first job then you will be paid for any travel time after the first 30mins of the journey. Yes, that’s right you get paid to travel to work and the same goes for coming home!
• Uniform and all equipment provided
• Office schedules all of your daily work
• Social working schedules (normal working day is 8am-5pm)
• Working for a reputable company that is well known throughout the Perth & South West community and values its employees.
• Further learning and development opportunities available
Find out more about becoming a Pest Control Technican.
If you feel you are suited to this position and meet the above requirements, please apply for this role by sending your resume through to email@example.com
No resume? No worries! If you are interested in this position then please contact Sarah Menhennett to discuss further on 08 9443 9880 or firstname.lastname@example.org